We went to TSC then this cute little Farmers store everything is locally grown and processed. I got blueberries and corn on the cob for chickees and us. Got some nice meat and fruit. They have giant roosters and chickens and windmills. My hubby knows what to get me for xmas. Started on the small run to go inside the large run got most of it done will finish up tomorrow. Done too much today and my back is killing me I may go soak in a hot tub. We got started on the floor of the 2nd coop. Put 10x4 pallets together for base of the floor. Just need plywood and get started on 3 walls and a door and the large run.
Drinking my Redbull. Time for some caffeine or a nap.
After a red bull there won’t be no napping!

Today I fixed fencing and while doing this I let the chickies out back in the paddock which they loved!

Me not so much, every noise had me bolting over the check them and count them. It took me three times as long to do the fence repairs. Not to mention my back is screaming in agony from the running at every noise and the slugging fence boards etc. and h and the 20 bales of hay I threw down for the week - I about cried as I was throwing it down remembering how hard it was putting it up there 😆

Finally I got fed up and put them in the barn safe and sound and completed the repairs. Then my battery went on my drill and saw and I had recharged the other batteries - it was a good excuse to call it a day and check out BYC and all my peeps ❤️

As for those commenting on grandma naming a few chicks, she has already changed the names of some of my chickens. As far as she's concerned Bubba is "Big Red", Chiquita is 'Fuzzy'. She calls the 3 new orp girls "Goldie 1, Goldie 2, and Goldie 3." It can get confusing when she calls them one thing and their name is something else.
Hahaha I hear ya!

My mum knows the silkies and the rooster the rest she calls whatever comes to mind hahahaha 😁

Awwww I wanna be a cat and luv with a family who spoils me on my next incarnation 😊

Poor Dorothy was so cold this morning I plopped her into the nest box and put the radiant heater on her. Then when it warmed up outside I let her out to bask in the sun. Tonight I will keep her in the feed room with the furnace on. I will get her into a crate at evening chores after they have all gone to bed. Poor Dorothy - but I told her soon she would be back to her shimmering blue/black/green self 😊❤️
I too would like to come back as a much loved cat. They really do have it made!

Caturday

For @Ribh 😊

Missy was not too sure this morning if she wanted to stay outside it was darn chilly! After a few minutes she went back in - woos!

896DEA38-B410-43BA-AA41-BD463E1D4C32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom