Funky boots ?! But but but they are Hunters!!! They are trendy! All the ladies wear them! Of course theirs aren’t covered in horse and chicken you know what !

FYI they are worthless in very cold weather, they split in the cold 🥺
View attachment 3270481
There’s those boots. Get’m Jaffar! Attack! 6275A8C1-0216-4E4C-80B1-03F47E694F22.jpeg

After a red bull there won’t be no napping!

Today I fixed fencing and while doing this I let the chickies out back in the paddock which they loved!

Me not so much, every noise had me bolting over the check them and count them. It took me three times as long to do the fence repairs. Not to mention my back is screaming in agony from the running at every noise and the slugging fence boards etc. and h and the 20 bales of hay I threw down for the week - I about cried as I was throwing it down remembering how hard it was putting it up there 😆

Finally I got fed up and put them in the barn safe and sound and completed the repairs. Then my battery went on my drill and saw and I had recharged the other batteries - it was a good excuse to call it a day and check out BYC and all my peeps ❤️
Relax now Kelly

Yep for sure! Going to feed the gang for the afternoon and go up to the house and watch the news, Newfoundlander has been hit hard in the Wreck House region by Fiona - never seen the likes of it!
Gonna go watch the news, and laugh at all new California laws (phasing out natural gas appliances) gezzz, it’s madness in California now!

Back
Top Bottom