Oi Alex.
:old:ducMe and Kelly will be fine top to toe in our comfy pyjamas. Where I go she goes. :old :pop:pop After you have cooked our food and made our coco you can sleep in the hanger cause you ruddy well snore :tongue
Hmmmm

So how do you know Alex snores 🤨

I personally don’t sleep much up all night with my back and legs, which is why I am addicted to the barn cams hahaha I spy on the horses and chooks sleeping at night 😊

Reenie snores!
Last night or should I say early this morning hahaha
4BE34664-5189-4C9C-A707-D0143ECCA566.png

After a red bull there won’t be no napping!

Today I fixed fencing and while doing this I let the chickies out back in the paddock which they loved!

Me not so much, every noise had me bolting over the check them and count them. It took me three times as long to do the fence repairs. Not to mention my back is screaming in agony from the running at every noise and the slugging fence boards etc. and h and the 20 bales of hay I threw down for the week - I about cried as I was throwing it down remembering how hard it was putting it up there 😆

Finally I got fed up and put them in the barn safe and sound and completed the repairs. Then my battery went on my drill and saw and I had recharged the other batteries - it was a good excuse to call it a day and check out BYC and all my peeps ❤️
I drank the redbull and took a nap. 🤣I always fall asleep after a redbull⁉️

Hmmmm

So how do you know Alex snores 🤨
I don't but don't tell Alex that I wake up with pain to and any other noises or light.

My neighbour has been very good since I told him off and explained the noise situation. If he keeps his word and backs me on getting this soundproofing sorted then I will collect his mail again. Plus even I will stay as long as he never rants or dumps his rubbish on me ever again.

The latter I haven't told him yet but I intend to
I personally don’t sleep much up all night with my back and legs, which is why I am addicted to the barn cams hahaha I spy on the horses and chooks sleeping at night 😊

Reenie snores!
Last night or should I say early this morning hahaha
View attachment 3270565

Scrambled eggs is my choice for higher protein.
With almost everyone doing some stage of a molt including the youngsters going through juvenile molts I figured it was time to break over and get a bag of feather fixer. Hopefully it does what it is supposed to and help speed the process along. I do not need more naked chickens in the middle or end of November like Butter last year.

Back
Top Bottom