I know that it’s not Sunday, but I’m here today. I’m administering carrots, and enjoying a little Chaco-latte cake! :gig
95C96E65-F160-4293-9060-E47806E18F89.jpeg

It's late but still Tuesday. Here we have 2 broody girls happily doing what I did not want them to be doing. Look closely though, do you spot something that should not be there?
DSCN8916.JPG

How about now?
DSCN8917.JPG

Yes your eye's are not deceiving you, that is a 3rd broody hen. Blueberry decided she wanted to be a momma the day after I set Bunny and Raven. I have had to keep her for the most part locked up in the coop as every chance she got she was trying to share Raven's nest and eggs. Mom noticed, and the rest is history as of a hour ago. She too now has 8 eggs. I cannot win for loosing. If anyone complains I have too many chickens it is her, yet, she is entirely responsible for my current situation.
DSCN8918.JPG

It's late but still Tuesday. Here we have 2 broody girls happily doing what I did not want them to be doing. Look closely though, do you spot something that should not be there?
View attachment 3273741
How about now?
View attachment 3273742
Yes your eye's are not deceiving you, that is a 3rd broody hen. Blueberry decided she wanted to be a momma the day after I set Bunny and Raven. I have had to keep her for the most part locked up in the coop as every chance she got she was trying to share Raven's nest and eggs. Mom noticed, and the rest is history as of a hour ago. She too now has 8 eggs. I cannot win for loosing. If anyone complains I have too many chickens it is her, yet, she is entirely responsible for my current situation.
View attachment 3273744
I hope she got a couple of Chiquita's eggs under her!:fl

Back
Top Bottom