Yes Michelle, you will pay for your lack of discretion! Here’s how to start with the payment. Cover yourself with bird feed, and lay down in the grass. Then call “Here, ladies, ladies, ladies.” And if you don’t get pecked to death, then you are all forgiven!”
View attachment 3275813
Haha! Good one, Alex!

Hi Kelly. Things are actually really good. I’m just super busy. Work is insanely busy, but I’m actually loving my job!

How are you feeling? Weren’t you sick recently?
I hear you about work, it’s ridiculously crazy we’re I am!

Yes I had Covid, am just this week getting my energy back.

Poor Dorothy has been miserable with her molt, I have been babying her with scrambled egg and extra scratch, an chick starter 😊

My ladies have been dust bathing constantly, even in the rain!
20220928_095417~2.jpg
20220928_095404~2.jpg
20220929_184952~2.jpg

Amazing clouds tonight

Jaffar is in bed with me! As I said, he’s no bother, or sleep distraction. He’s at the farthest foot of my super king sized bed. I really think that he likes the soft texture of silk or the smell of organic material. But I feel comfortable having such a prince guarding my sleeping hours! Good night BYC

Jaffar is in bed with me! As I said, he’s no bother, or sleep distraction. He’s at the farthest foot of my super king sized bed. I really think that he likes the soft texture of silk or the smell of organic material. But I feel comfortable having such a prince guarding my sleeping hours! Good night BYC
He decided to move forward up to my arm. Awesome! Now we sleep as two roosters challenging the whole world tomorrow! G’night

Awesome! Let us know how it goes! I have a different brand of electronic rat trap and it’s awesome! It was gifted to me by my neighbor and lives in the garage. I have put it in the run on the rare occasion, but I don’t want to run the risk of accidentally leaving it out where the chickens can get hurt or killed by it.
Haven’t caught anything wish I could get some mice and that rat…

Back
Top Bottom