I’m getting in early for Caturday. Mishka begging for a cuddle whilst I’m doing the dishes.

37F8A5DA-354A-48FB-B125-5ACD179F3680.jpeg

Diana must know itbisbFriday because she posed in front of the coop cam so I could get a shot even though I am away.
B6933309-A356-4B42-B64C-CC8EE7D36B84.jpeg

Then Bernadette followed her lead.
7F8E9F64-476B-4FFA-ABB9-A652EAE70364.jpeg

Neither of those ladies is very fluffy. Maggie who is very fluffy even though she is molting refused to pose for a fluffy butt shot. Maybe she is self-conscious about not having a tail.

Diana must know itbisbFriday because she posed in front of the coop cam so I could get a shot even though I am away.
View attachment 3276057

Then Bernadette followed her lead.
View attachment 3276058

Neither of those ladies is very fluffy. Maggie who is very fluffy even though she is molting refused to pose for a fluffy butt shot. Maybe she is self-conscious about not having a tail.
Honestly, would you ever pose for a fluffy butt shot? I wouldn’t think so either!

Take note: Jaffar isn’t crowing this morning, he’s quite content, just laying here on my chest. I’m hoping that I can learn about life from this little man’s point of view today. I have had great roosters before, but none of them were like this one! He’s such a good rooster buddy!
Update on my wonderful rooster: Jaffar decided that he should be outside with his ladies. I agreed wholeheartedly! Now he’s crowing his little Cochin head off! Someday I know that he’s going to leave me, 👻 but I’m having so much fun with my buddy, it’s hard to express. We belong together! :love

Back
Top Bottom