Dorothy has decided she will brave the cold and go outside, her feathers are starting to come back in.

6C1FEC86-A2FF-455B-9337-8623770BFE5A.jpeg

CC118BFF-66F9-480B-94E1-495B202CC327.jpeg

Even the top of her head lost feathers 😳

Oh how undignified. I am glad she hopped out of site while she cleans herself up.
I thought I read that Main Coon cats are swimmers but I may be thinking of a different breed.
They are. She swam from the other side of the pool. She knew where to get out and swam there before I could even get the camera out.

I love seeing her out. 💕
She is walking better, for a bit there I was freaked out with her staggers walk. But I think it was the feathers on her belly and legs rubbing that were causing discomfort.

I know she run darn fast, I had an explosive mishap last night with the water tank pump in the feed room - when i got that under control I looked for her and she was gone like the wind 😆 hahaha she hasnt been back in here since!

All that water spraying everywhere and ferocious hissing of air… water tank flying off the pump - it was enough to send me running!

:eek: :lau:lau

I have spent a lot of time with all my ladies. It is a rare chicken that likes to walk all over me. There have really only been 3.
I have a few that like to hop up on my lap, looking for treats initially but now they know it’s a dry warm spot to chillax haha. And then there are the jump and runs - the ones that jump on my lap grab whatever I am eat and take to it!

Back
Top Bottom