Lozzy, if that’s you in those pictures, seems that you make Greece look good! Thanks for that. And yes, I do know where that lady friend of mine lives in Athens. My trip is gonna be rewarding!
Yes that's me, but 18 years ago. Back when I was physically and mentally fit, but not as world-wise as I am now. I'd love to cherry-pick the best bits of life and smoosh them together!

Yes that's me, but 18 years ago. Back when I was physically and mentally fit, but not as world-wise as I am now. I'd love to cherry-pick the best bits of life and smoosh them together!
My best advice is to just be happy with the memories, and try to keep making more happy memories. Okay?

Sadly, I’m up all night long, because my Hen-Rietta was feeling poorly, so I have her in my room. She’s my beautiful princess and the last matriarch of my original tribe (She’s Beetov-Hen’s sister) RIP, View attachment 3278070and a very important Leghorn friend to me. Here’s her pic
God has been very gracious to me. So many friends, so much more property than I ever expected.new cars for free, an aero plane that still has nothing wrong with her really, And yea my Hen-Rietta gives me unconditional love and a few eggs 🥚. And a rooster, famous world wide!

But why can’t I just go back to sleep? :idunno
Once woken up it's hard to switch off again

My cooker door fell apart last night as I was cleaning the double glazed glass, nothing is broken but it will not click back into the door then I discovered that the storage draw has rusted :th

On the phone too see if I can get help as I've paid insurance from the day I purchased it. I'm so disappointed I love this cooker

My cooker door fell apart last night as I was cleaning the double glazed glass, nothing is broken but it will not click back into the door then I discovered that the storage draw has rusted :th

On the phone too see if I can get help as I've paid insurance from the day I purchased it. I'm so disappointed I love this cooker
Don’t get hurt! I need you in my life

I had a beautiful cast iron stove in my storage that was stolen from me weeks ago. I’m so tired of being used and victimized. Which is why I need to go to Greece and vacate temporarily

Good morning everyone
20220920_100557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom