I needed a laugh this morning and Pecan delivered. How did you guys not warn me how funny fledging crowing is?? I am sharing the first known attempt with you guys to spread the hilarity. I think I could use someone with an experienced rooster to post a video of a real cock a doodle do so I can play it for Pecan he needs a few lessons :lau

:gigI think your dog tried crowing too and my dog started snorting waking himself up.

hmm. I've never seen how my chickens sleep at night (two reasons; they are pretty far from the house. and I don't want to embarrass them if they are silly lookin' sleepers ;) )
also, would you like to join my life- along virtuall hen adoption?
Hahaha I have barn cams so I can spy on them and the ponies 😆

When they are bad I yell at them and they look around to see where I am 😁

What is a virtual hen adoption?

Lord knows :caf who cares I've got a coffee. I'll check later

It's cheque for banks
Hahahaha I had to check my cheque also 😆

(Can’t remember the last time I used one! It’s all this 21 century e-transfer stuff now! Which I always forget to scroll down and click finish….)

Hahaha I have barn cams so I can spy on them and the ponies 😆

When they are bad I yell at them and they look around to see where I am 😁

What is a virtual hen adoption?
here's the link to my life along.
it's where you can "adopt" a chicken, and I send you pictures of the chicken you chose, as well as a PM to thank you for your recent adoption.

The combs don't have a lot of colour yet....I think it will be a while before they start laying. You will know by both the combs will very bright red and they (some, not all - usually the friendliest) will start to squat for you.

Back
Top Bottom