Twiggy belted out his first 2 attempts at crowing this morning while still on the roost. He roosted beside Bubba last night and it was just daylight enough I could see them through the window. Bubba gave him a sideways look when he did the first attempt. The 2nd one earned him a peck on the head. I don't blame Bubba, it was bad.
Awww so adorable you need to get me a vid.

Oh update on myself I have a spine dr appt friday at 1pm then the reg dr for my heart results at 3pm cutting it close but I need them. Of course I have a head mri coming up and 2 hour memory test. Getting my new eye glasses and exam tomorrow. way to many appts.🫠

Anyone want to mention that to Bernadette? She turned 6 months old about 10 days ago.
Nada.
But she is alive, and that is the level of my aspiration these days.
It’s getting into autumn so I bet she will be longer starting because of this. I prefer they start later in the year so they don’t lay as many

What colour eggs do you think she will lay?

Oh update on myself I have a spine dr appt friday at 1pm then the reg dr for my heart results at 3pm cutting it close but I need them. Of course I have a head mri coming up and 2 hour memory test. Getting my new eye glasses and exam tomorrow. way to many appts.🫠
Good luck ❤️

Invasion of the Hut

Phyllis has decided recently that she wants roost back in her house, the Cluckle Hut. This has led to her chasing the Rascals out of the Hut and then being locked out. So I decided to split the roost. Yesterday I stapled up some chicken wire. You can see it on this picture from last night.

Roosting in the Cluckle Hut_20221004_202013.jpg

Notice that Phyllis is able to tuck in her face if not her whole head. Here is an example of Gucci doing the same last night.

Cluckle Hut Nest Box_20221004_202110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom