Unfortunately not. I broke it when younger and only thought it was sprained so I wrapped it and kept going. The break didn't heal correctly. The stupidity of youth is having it's revenge 🤣
Same thing happened to my brother. He even saw the famous Dr. James Andrews who does all the sports stars and there is nothing to be done.

I put sad and I am sorry for all your going through but I am also glad your getting help. Diagnosis are hard so many emotions mixed up it hard to sort it out. Hopefully all you hear in the coming weeks helps you get further to feeling better :hugs
Thank you I appreciate your kindness. :hugs

RARE BREEDS could include: Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Barnevelder, Blue Andalusian, Buff Brahma, Cochin, Columbian Wyandotte, French Black Copper Marans, French Cuckoo Marans, French Wheaten Marans, Lavender Orpington, Light Brahma, Midnight Majesty Marans, Olive Egger, Polish Buff Laced, Polish Gold Laced, Polish Silver Laced, Polish White Crested Black, Polish White Crested Blue, Prairie Bluebell Egger, Salmon Faverolle, Sapphire Olive Egger, Silver Lakenvelder, Speckled Sussex, Starlight Green

I swear my finger slipped.
All of them?!

Back
Top Bottom