Phyllis is not laying. No white eggs. Glynda is laying, blue eggs. 💙

Both Hattie and Sydney laying is a possibility. They lay nearly identical eggs.

So you don't think Lady Featherington is laying yet, correct?
Not by Lady F's comb color, right, I'm guessing not. Doesn't strike me so.

Butters' head pins
PXL_20221128_204248945.jpg

PXL_20221128_204244501.jpg

And as promised, Peanut's little paintbrushes coming out.
PXL_20221128_203843245.jpg

PXL_20221128_203941531.jpg

PXL_20221128_203935817.jpg

Last edited:
If Lady Featherington isn't laying yet, I have a feeling she could be soon. Her comb is definitely more red.
Today was Merle's first egg, but I don't feel so glad as she gave me some worries 😕.

Mugs :
Cannelle
View attachment 3335246
Nougat, Anonymous hard molter
View attachment 3335249
Brune twice
View attachment 3335250
View attachment 3335257
Gastounet, wind in the wattles
View attachment 3335260
And a picture that should have been posted yesterday for pony Sunday. See you,the arabian's during his last day in the mountains - temperatures are finally dropping, the sheeps are gone to the Crau plain for winter, and the horse to his owners house below us. He has finally gained some weight and a winter coat.
View attachment 3335268
That Gastounet! Yowza he is a looker!

It's getting moldy in the coop and I wanted too order a battery charged dehumidifier but the only way I could do this is through a very changeable hot then cold friend, I think I will have to give her a wide birth from now on.

So in a way I think I've come up with making my own with the pine wood cats litter that @RoyalChick mentioned, I haven't used it on their flooring but might mix it with salt and put it into a container as a dehumidifier, I hope it works 🤔

It's getting moldy in the coop and I wanted too order a battery charged dehumidifier but the only way I could do this is through a very changeable hot then cold friend, I think I will have to give her a wide birth from now on.

So in a way I think I've come up with making my own with the pine wood cats litter that @RoyalChick mentioned, I haven't used it on their flooring but might mix it with salt and put it into a container as a dehumidifier, I hope it works 🤔
That should absorb some moisture. You could then swap it regularly and still use it for the cat.

Back
Top Bottom