Some Monday Mugs.
Ducky
DSCN9429.JPG
DSCN9413.JPG
DSCN9405.JPG
DSCN9403.JPG
DSCN9402.JPG
DSCN9401.JPG

I feel so guilty laying here in bed, while my chooks are out scratching in the yard. I’m usually outside watching them. A friend is coming over in a while to check on me.
I know that Jaffar has everything handled outside in the yard (it’s the things that Jaffar can’t handle is what scares me!) stray dogs, interloper geese etc.

It's getting moldy in the coop and I wanted too order a battery charged dehumidifier but the only way I could do this is through a very changeable hot then cold friend, I think I will have to give her a wide birth from now on.

So in a way I think I've come up with making my own with the pine wood cats litter that @RoyalChick mentioned, I haven't used it on their flooring but might mix it with salt and put it into a container as a dehumidifier, I hope it works 🤔
Where is the moisture coming from? Where do you see the mold?
Is the moisture coming from their breath? Are they all closed in at night and could use some non-drafty ventilation?

Phyllis is not laying. No white eggs. Glynda is laying, blue eggs. 💙

Both Hattie and Sydney laying is a possibility. They lay nearly identical eggs.

So you don't think Lady Featherington is laying yet, correct?
?So now you have a white ceramic egg? There was a white one on the nest, making me concur with CB because I thought Phyllis laid white eggs.

So, how many of the eggs in the two nests are real, and how many are fake?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom