It is very nice to have him next to me. I can monitor his breathing while he sleeps. (Maybe we both have COPD)
Not to be confused with any other PD .👮‍♂️
FYI note to self and you, do not try your ventolin puffer on him, I tried mine on Sally and she just about killed me! Apparently horses do not like it when you shove a puffer up their nostril and give a good puff! Ha!

Crazy chick tax
The Royal couple
4BDC38AE-ADCF-4FEC-AAFB-BEF5DA41773C.jpeg

Can I share with an amazing daughter I have? It’s 10:40 at night and I am away on a work trip. I asked her if Lucky was still alive. She said she didn’t know, but she would check for me. She went outside in boxers and a T-shirt and it’s close to freezing outside. LOL! She says Lucky is alive and on the roost. I’m so glad. And I love my daughter so much.

Trust me - there is a difference! Your clothes will tell you that difference. Below -35C your synthetic clothes might start to tear if it isn't good quality.

Items like plastics start to break (like cheap extension cords), before -35C you will get away with regular items; it's frequently -35C back home over night but usually during the day it will get to around -25C or so on really cold days. So I can get away with a regular extension cord to plug my car and the trucks in.

But out here you can easily see -40s! Just had the Maintenance guy here lighting the pilot on my stove (scary!) and he said this morning his truck was saying -41C - brrrrr!

I can go outside at -27C and be ok - but once it gets to -30C NOPE! And don't dare blink if your eyes run with the cold weather - your eyelashes freeze together hahaha!

The guys wear cotton or denim type materials out here (you know those Carhartt stuff), stuff that won't tear.

BUT - if I had my druthers I would winter in the Turks and Caicos! :)
No no no…. Lalalala -30c and below does not exist, nope, nope- nopity…. nope, nope!

Can I share with an amazing daughter I have? It’s 10:40 at night and I am away on a work trip. I asked her if Lucky was still alive. She said she didn’t know, but she would check for me. She went outside in boxers and a T-shirt and it’s close to freezing outside. LOL! She says Lucky is alive and on the roost. I’m so glad. And I love my daughter so much.
How wonderful. Both your daughter and that Lucky is still with us. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom