Hello everyone. Turns out, there was no snow. Perhaps it was just rain and icy rain was falling. Grandma was outside for a little then went inside. Today was 55 F and now it is 52 F. We really didn't need our coats but we ended up wearing them anyhow. And to answer your question Ponypoor, no I do not drive and even if I did, there really wasn't that much snow. It would be so cool if there was snow on the ground again...

Hello everyone. Turns out, there was no snow. Perhaps it was just rain and icy rain was falling. Grandma was outside for a little then went inside. Today was 55 F and now it is 52 F. We really didn't need our coats but we ended up wearing them anyhow. And to answer your question Ponypoor, no I do not drive and even if I did, there really wasn't that much snow. It would be so cool if there was snow on the ground again...
I am not a huge fan of snow - guess it's because I have had to shovel so much of it, have cold feet and hands, and having to put your boots on - take your boots off.... tiring! hahaha! Well - for you I am hoping for enough snow that you can enjoy it - but not so much that it causes trouble 💕 ❤️

Someone has decided my bed is nice, as long as i am not in it, that would be too scary.
20221123_113042~2.jpg

While snuggling with Branch this afternoon I realized I'm going to have to do something about one of his spurs soon. One of them is growing backwards and curving towards his leg. I've never had to trim spurs before, but I'm hoping with just a little bit of help me and mom can take care of it with our dremel. If he cooperates, the plan is for me to hold him and mom take just a little bit off. We will probably have to repeat the process weekly for awhile. I do not want to do it myself incase he freaks out so I do not hurt him. Mom is the reluctant party. She thinks he is going to freak out and I'm going to let him go to attack her.

Well, actually, every day (night really), I have a group of 9 that always have to be put to bed (well sometimes ONE will go on her own..but the rest, never!) Then with my route 66 crew, 4-5 were always out. I only got to hold 3-4, thought as miss DC girl I never found her spot. And with the green coop crew, 2-4 are always out. Plus, of the young'uns ( 9 hatched by co-broodies), there are 5 I have to pluck from my pine and put away. For real, it takes me 1.5 hours to lock everyone up - every.single.night.
You could listen to a few podcasts in that time! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom