I like Blackie too because he has so many different colors according to how the sunlight hits him. He's a easy going fella, one of the few that has never tried to flog me or Lety. Here's a different picture of him.View attachment 3340909View attachment 3340910
He's a beauty for sure 💕
🎼 “It’s my party, and I’ll purr if I want to. Purr if I want to, View attachment 3341091La la la la la!”
Awwww - I don't care if she is a fake BR - I like her :)

(thanks alex now I am singing that song sheesh!)

Bridge Toll....

Buttercup
Buttercup.jpeg

Hope I don't get SHRA for this. To link to the original post, on th upper right corner of each post is an icon that is 3 circles with 2 lines linking them to make 2 sides of a triangle (circles are vertexes). When you click on it, it says 'share this post' and it has the url below, you can copy & paste the url.

IF you don't want to link to the post, but do want the wording for reference, I just litterally copy & paste. Click at the beginning of what you want to copy & drag to the end, then hit 'ctrl' + 'c' to copy it. I'm sure, being an Admin. Asst.....you actually know this piece.

I learned this by accident recently when I wanted to link to previous post!! I was so stoked with myself for learning this -on my own. (I'm so non-techy, I really surprised myself! :lau )
Thanks. I tried that on my phone before and it didn’t work. I just tried again and what I did was pasted it into a new page and then copied that page into my post. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom