OMG, yes, I found some!!!! Sorry, no pics, but one of my Buff Orpingtons is almost finished molting. (all the feathers are in, but they aren't full length yet - but longer than @ChicoryBlue 's 'paint brush')...and low & behold, there were her filoplumes sticking out a bit beyond her unfinished fluff!!!:eek::eek::woot So cool - thank you for making me look/pay attention. It is cool to know what they are:thumbsup
When I saw them on Dorothy I just assumed they were bits that hadn't fallen out - glad I didn't try to pull them out now hahahaha :)

Had to take it sideways because you could see the entire couch. Also, Ponypoor is written very lightly so I had to find some way to make it easier to see. Grandma covers herself up with a slip of paper.
IMG_0578.jpg

Way too lazy to celebrate your birthday. Look at that couch potato... or cushion potato.
IMG_0576.jpg

But there's someone else who's non-poultry that deserves a little of your birthday fun...
IMG_0571.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 1
Had to take it sideways because you could see the entire couch. Also, Ponypoor is written very lightly so I had to find some way to make it easier to see. Grandma covers herself up with a slip of paper.
View attachment 3341857
Way too lazy to celebrate your birthday. Look at that couch potato... or cushion potato.
View attachment 3341873
But there's someone else who's non-poultry that deserves a little of your birthday fun...
View attachment 3341895
Awwwww! that's so wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you :hugs šŸ’• ā¤ļø :love I love it.

Kitties and Chickies - how perfect :)

How are you feeling today? Better I hope! :) :)

Awwwww! that's so wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you :hugs šŸ’• ā¤ļø :love I love it.

Kitties and Chickies - how perfect :)

How are you feeling today? Better I hope! :) :)
Yes, I am feeling better now. Although I still have a cough (with phlegm impossible to spit out) and a runny nose (accompanied by a nose bleed this morning), I am doing just fine. I don't have a fever anymore.

Their Own Beds

with the new roost design in the coop, everyone of the top 4 have their own roost with Betty in the nest box. I'm starting to get the impression they don't like each other.

The Main Coop Cam_20221205_183401.jpg

Phyllis stays in the Cluckle Hut until Aurora goes to bed. Then she switches coops. I can't figure out how she knows Aurora is roosted. She just does somehow. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Back
Top Bottom