Two for Tuesday

Now what are Marty and Curly doing? A stare down? Private conversation?
View attachment 3342345

Two Dust Bathing - till Marty ran Fluffy off...
View attachment 3342346

And it’s a frosty one here, this is frozen steam/fog! Not snow! -38C at the moment,
View attachment 3342340
Haha! I am really enjoying someone else having weather like mine 😄!

To be honest, yours is currently much worse. We are sitting at a relatively pleasant -10C.

Isabella in the background suggests that everyone moult in September like she does to be prepared for winter 🥶❄️!
IMG_20221203_141659191_HDR.jpg

I'll work this gig until next week then I'm going to Japan to work until early January. Overseas + holidays = mucho dinero 🤑

Bob, I'll pay tax if I can get home in time today for pictures.
That sounds fun. Over the years I have spent a fair bit of time in Japan. It is a fascinating place.
I am sure you will have plenty of great food - but you gotta eat in the subway in Tokyo just once. It is quite an experience.

I have probably posted this before but it popped up in my favorites and made me smile.
I do so miss Maggie and she and Diana were such a lovely pair.
So here for 2fer Tuesday are Maggie and Diana enjoying life.

View attachment 3342157
How sweet! :love
Well, I don't know about sweet , I think they had a Thelma and Louise vibe in this photo, like they meant business!
I hope Diana doesn't miss Maggie's chatter too much.
Ugh that does sound like a problem!
I too am on a slope but directly on the ground so although the slope creates some challenges it is more a positive than a negative.
It is a shame you can't find anyone to help remodel the roof - I find the roof dumping water away from the coop is probably the biggest thing in keeping things dry here.
Sorry you are battling this.
Would it be possible without redoing completely the roof of the coop to add a gutter that would take the water where you want it to go ?

@Lexicon They seem to enjoy the snow. Isabella did well she's got a beautiful puffy plumage 🥰.
Two for Tuesday:
Gastounet and Piou-piou
IMG_20221206_083204.jpg

Brune and Nougat both finishing their molt
IMG_20221206_090546.jpg

Romeo-Théo and Juliette-Chipie
IMG_20221206_112030.jpg

Mating tuefer 😊
IMG_20221206_144154.jpg

Haha! I am really enjoying someone else having weather like mine 😄!

To be honest, yours is currently much worse. We are sitting at a relatively pleasant -10C.

Isabella in the background suggests that everyone moult in September like she does to be prepared for winter 🥶❄️!
View attachment 3342368
Good advice Isabella

Back
Top Bottom