Two for Roosting!

Seems Blanche and Penelope were more than ready to roost early.

two-4-roosting.JPG

Tonight's Roosting

This is a long video. it took them 15 minutes to settle everything. I feel most bad for Betty. I'm going to go out and put her on a roost myself tonight.

Aurora should be happy. She was able to harass everyone tonight. 🙄

Goodness. There sure is a lot of energy expended at bed time at FBA!

Tonight's Roosting

This is a long video. it took them 15 minutes to settle everything. I feel most bad for Betty. I'm going to go out and put her on a roost myself tonight.

Aurora should be happy. She was able to harass everyone tonight. 🙄

I think she decided tonight to enact the advice she gave Diana in last weeks "Ask Aurora" column.

There is no Roost Justice

Poor Betty. I made things worse. I went out, pushed Phyllis over and put Betty on the roost next to her. I thought they would settle right down.

WRONG

Phyllis proceeded to pummel Betty until she gave up, hopped down, and went into the nest box again.

All I did was get Betty beat up. ☹️

Poor Betty. I made things worse. I went out, pushed Phyllis over and put Betty on the roost next to her. I thought they would settle right down.

WRONG

Phyllis proceeded to pummel Betty until she gave up, hopped down, and went into the nest box again.

There is a lot of rage in your tribe. Maybe it would be worth investing in a therapist.

There is a lot of rage in your tribe. Maybe it would be worth investing in a therapist.
Glynda and Lady Featherington roost quite peacefully side by side every night in the Cluckle Hut. It is not all rage and anger. Maybe I can start a new trend as along as I can keep them separate from the others.

WRONG

Poor Betty 🥺

I too have learnt the hard way to just let them figure it out… they are all brats!

Well on the up side she gets a cozy nest box 🥰

Back
Top Bottom