Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

I have noticed lately, that everywhere I go, and what ever I do, there seems to be some sort of chicken around me.
Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

Cashew was a beautiful lady. :love

My observation of having noticed chickens always around me: EB618660-C728-4B54-8670-92069B965D21.jpeg

So sweet, thanks for sharing. :hugs :hugs

:drool me thinks you should welcome one of those visitors into your house (fridge/freezer part of your house;))
We don’t hunt the front half of the property, because we want them to feel safe and hang around as they are so beautiful. But we definitely hunt the back half. Have three spikes in the cooler/freezer so far this year.

Hunting tax:
I don’t think it was intentional, but Speedy took a curving flight into my arms tonight. Startled both of us. Caught it on the coop cam.

We don’t hunt the front half of the property, because we want them to feel safe and hang around as they are so beautiful. But we definitely hunt the back half. Have three spikes in the cooler/freezer so far this year.

Hunting tax:
I don’t think it was intentional, but Speedy took a curving flight into my arms tonight. Startled both of us. Caught it on the coop cam.

That's very cool!

Hunting tax:

Needs to be posted here 😊❤️

Back
Top Bottom