I will have to watch tomorrow as the network here is extremely slow.
Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

She was a beautiful girl and so clearly loved and you can tell she knew it.

Also, your voice is very soothing, you could be a audio book narrator.

Planned to post this morning, had to leave for work, finally home and caught up.

Moonset on the mountains as I was heading out to feed and open coop
View attachment 3344776
Had a curious yard visitor, while I was heading back to the house. View attachment 3344773It seems talking to them get the curiosity bug going even more as she stood there watching while I pulled my phone out of my pocket, got the screen awake, opened the camera, adjusted the zoom and focus and then took the pic.
Lovely just lovely and serene 🥰

I can help. That means the pressure in at least one of your tires is low. Put more air in them.
My truck is smart it tells me which tire is low and by how much!

Wish it was smart enough to reboot the SYNC system! Wish I was smart enough to figure it out!!!

I also wish the morons would stop driving back here and idling. Stinking up my well site with diesel fumes!

Back
Top Bottom