Thats for back injections I cant get the ablation for 3 months until I finish physical therapy. Yes they send me an invoice each time.
Oh yes the physio… sure hope it helps some, physio can really help! And it makes the muscles stronger at the very least🥰

I have a host of exercises to do - some days I forget 😆

@ValarieF
Do all your chooks willingly use that feeder? I made one like that, but they won't use it. I suspect it is two-fold. I made it after my then current groups were adults, and I have a lot of large comb girls & boys. (Their combs hit when they try to put their heads in) It's too bad, because it is a nice large feeder that is pretty weather-proof. Wanted it for my chicken tractors as the feed bin is outside exposed to the weather.🤷‍♀️

They send you invoices ?

Is that a normal thing in the States to send you invoices?

Have to say I am glad they are going to help with your nerve ablation… wish I had something to stop my Willis-Ekbom 🤨

Pathetic Whining tax
Hahaha (trying to load it…. Waiting…. 45percent… sheesh so slow!)
I love this photo - hahaha
View attachment 3345073
I love this photo of the 'couple', too!❤️❤️

@ValarieF
Do all your chooks willingly use that feeder? I made one like that, but they won't use it. I suspect it is two-fold. I made it after my then current groups were adults, and I have a lot of large comb girls & boys. (Their combs hit when they try to put their heads in) It's too bad, because it is a nice large feeder that is pretty weather-proof. Wanted it for my chicken tractors as the feed bin is outside exposed to the weather.🤷‍♀️
I have one. Mine will use it but massively prefer the hanging open ones.

Hi, folks. I was going through my YouTube videos and realized I took this video and uploaded it, but never shared it anywhere. This is my sweet Cashew who had to be euthanized not too long ago. She was such a lovely chicken and had the softest feathers ever. She was so sweet, enjoyed being handled as you can see in the video, and made an excellent mother when she raised chicks. I miss her. Rest in peace, sweet girl. Enjoy the video.

🥰 :hugs🥰

she was both a beauty & sweet. Not sure which is more appropriate - love or hugs: she gets the loves, you get the hugs!

Last edited:
One of my conditions is osteoporosis and my friend has medication for this, I was so pleased for him as it builds up the bone. Sadly I can't have this because I also have rheumatoid arthritis so barley any cartridge and this osteoporosis med causes joint pain. Every medication I had helped one thing then attacked another disability. It's a wonder my body hasn't fallen apart completely

I don't usually mention such things but just this once I thought I'll have a moan.
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom