Babs allowed me to take a picture of her fluffy butt to celebrate Fluffy Butt Friday as long as I also shared her posed picture.
Happy Friday everyone.
AB369A69-9FD4-4EAA-A52B-EB3914C834F5.jpeg
6113813C-A37A-4417-99FB-0973E0C326E3.jpeg

Babs allowed me to take a picture of her fluffy butt to celebrate Fluffy Butt Friday as long as I also shared her posed picture.
Happy Friday everyone.
View attachment 3388074View attachment 3388075
I love the acrobat, Eli. Who knew she was so adept at the uneven 'balance beam'!
:rolleyes:evidently the stairs are just too boring to use!:rolleyes::gig:gig

And Babs 🥰 , she is really starting to fill out in the fluff department!

Hahaha - too funny :) Can't wait to see what happens tonight!
I know! Every episode ends with a cliff hanger. I'm convinced that chickens are the best pets you can have.

With chickens, you have love, friendship, companion, food, sustainable garden, entertainment. Who needs a family? Maybe have a family to share chicken love.

This One's for @Ponypoor
Either you are still up or youre likely to bebupnt trolling BYC tonight. Here is an entertaining video for you of not 1 but 2 roosters taking on a fox. The first rooster flies in to distract the fox from the hen it is trying to catch and the other then runs the fox off. Great teamwork and a pair of brave fellows.

Aww..I love that rooster!

I know! Every episode ends with a cliff hanger. I'm convinced that chickens are the best pets you can have.

With chickens, you have love, friendship, companion, food, sustainable garden, entertainment. Who needs a family? Maybe have a family to share chicken love.
This post deserved a:
❤️
With chickens, you have love, friendship, companion

:gig
Who needs a family?

an I informative
you have love, friendship, companion, food, sustainable garden, entertainment.

and a :hugs/🥰
Maybe have a family to share chicken love

Back
Top Bottom