They are showing the desire to dig early. They were eating from the feeder and scratching away at the ground at the base of it. I now cannot wait to introduce them to the manure pile. Here you go girls, you have one job. I pile it up, you flatten it out, now get to work.
They will love that. A win win!

For pony sunday since I dont have one.
Face Shake It Off GIF

Oh that’s terrible! Can you get them without insurance ? Or are they costing an arm and a leg (sorry bad pun 🤭).

I take tramacet and it about 4times the price of Tylenol 2, but give me less stomach issues so I take it - the first time I bought it I about fell over at the price. And I have no drug plan insurance! All my meds are out of pocket.

If I was working out here I wouldn’t be taking the Tramacet, it is so expensive.

Ok well I sure hope you can work something out, I worry about your situation, (still want to give you a hug too 🥰) - make sure to keep that leg elevated and supposed with a few pillows - oh and I read you want ice pack on it - just lay the ice ack on the splint- the cold will see through - put a plastic bag under the ice pack so nothing get wet.

(Hugs)
Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin) together are very effective. Perhaps you could use them as bridge medicine between doses of the big stuff.

Medical tax

20230128_154645_01.jpg

Awww, how could you not love that face??? 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🤷‍♀️🥰🥰🥰
I love him for sure. And I'm glad he is here. But 3 cats is a lot. I tried to enforce a rule for over 30 years now, you can't have more cats than people in the house. That turned out to be a huge failure. 🤷‍♂️

Tax
20230128_152837.jpg

Bathing Beauty! I love Phyllis 🥰
Like the fox video posted recently, any way you can make the video repeat the somersault a couple times, in slo-mo? :oops:
Let me see if I can do something. No promises. I've never tried to do that before. Ican't make it slow motion. It has to be taken that way but maybe I can make a loop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom