@bgmathteach link to my status update is up above quote from your post. ⬆️

I have already been taking 2 stool softeners a day since I broke it, they are getting me a stronger rx to go with it. I will be taking pain meds on recommended schedule, and also trying to drink more. Which causes it’s own set of issues since I can’t just hop up and go to the ladies room as needed. :barnie :lau :lau

I’m still glad I did the nerve block. Just fine-tuning how to wean off it gradually.

At the moment the 50 amp circuit in our generator has died. They are sending us another one overnight, but at the moment I am stuck in my recliner in the mostly reclined position. DH is rushing to our other property to grab our smaller generator. But that will take 2-3 hours.
Oh gosh. Could this be any worse for you. :hugs :hugs :hugs

I finally have some chicken content to post! I present what I came home to after today’s goat walk… one smug and snug as a bug in a rug Marans Cross girl had made herself a lovely little nest, just perfect, directly under the hay feeder in the goat pen! 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 3394100Oh, and she was none too happy about getting removed. It was for her own good/safety, between the predators and the goats rushing and stomping about their feeder, it was not as great a place as she was convinced it was for a nest!
I just love that she can eat and yell at the same time! :gig:lau:gig:lau

I missed this post. I usually cut the flowers off once they die. It might be fun to let some go to seed! I have two shades of purple.

View attachment 3394157
View attachment 3394158
I just love that dark shade of purple. My purple one is that color. I just ordered 4 more of varying colors. The real shame is that you can't cut the flowers and keep them in water. The just wilt.

OMG. They are hatching! I have 2 chicks. Hades is a daddy

aabc2a60-2834-4d67-becf-d22887776646-jpeg.3394257
Woohoo. :wee :wee :wee

Do they have an online or automated outage reporting system? I get a lot of outages here and I notice that you can indicate whether you have a medical emergency (you do) and whether you have a live downed wire on your property.
Supposedly they prioritize reports with either of those conditions.
That number of outages actually shouldn't overwhelm them - particularly as they had some warning - so I am hoping they get to you really soon!
I agree. That is actually not a lot. It's only 1.7%of their customers. After last winter they have to be prepared for more than that.

We had a water outage a while back and I had to sit on the phone 30 minutes to talk to someone but I eventually got through. I'm guessing that you might have some time free to sit and wait on hold.

I think mine have a screw loose. They have lots of sheltered spots but they are out digging in the least protected area.
They ate quite fluffed up but not looking miserable at all. They are running around and doing thei chicken business with gusto.
Yeah. I know. Socks.
I'm about to head out, top off the feeders, refresh the water, turn up the cozy coops, and prepare to lock them in for 12 to 24 hours. They however are oblivious. Chickens are running all around my yard right now. Fools.

Betty will be coming into the garage tonight. Too cold out there for her.

Back
Top Bottom