Twofer Tuesday from Babs and Eli showing their feather markings.

532254C3-E271-4D36-AAD8-6FC5044B84A2.jpeg

Speaking of legs how is yours?

So who is that lovely girl - love her feather colour!
Poor boy. It very likely seemed he was limping on the back because he was “short-stepping” or something similar trying not to out weight in the front any longer than necessary. They carry so much more weight on the front (something like 75%), that it can sometimes be hard to tell which one they are actually limping on.

Sore hoof tax
View attachment 3424409
y

Ya that’s weird… ? Referred pain likely or maybe trying to keep weight off the front transferring weight to back made him sore. Did you give some bute?

Chicken tax
Another mug for Monday

Sophia my only hen with a comb and wattles
Rebecca maybe I will set Marty with a couple of her egg and a couple of Sophia’s and hope for hens!
View attachment 3424299
This is a nice picture of Sophia - should submit this to POW, also! 🥰 🥰

Speaking of legs how is yours?

So who is that lovely girl - love her feather colour!
Leg is getting there. Still weird spots of numbness, tingling, etc. There isn’t pain most of the time unless I move it wrong or accidentally put a little weight on it when trying to change clothes and things like that. Will have my appointment next week to find out about starting PT.

That is Jasmine, I have always considered her my most “exotic” looking. Until I started seeing pictures in BYC of others that look so much like she does. Lol

3B303FE6-B519-4348-994A-EFADB38E1187.jpeg

B62529E0-888C-4C36-A9E2-3F2DE170E7DF.jpeg

2E43FF42-6573-4A16-87A6-A36AAEEE4A10.jpeg

46EFA97D-C926-4D68-A8B4-F690071A8E05.jpeg

8B67A693-0D37-4188-BC8D-BDDCD5729F58.jpeg

Leg is getting there. Still weird spots of numbness, tingling, etc. There isn’t pain most of the time unless I move it wrong or accidentally put a little weight on it when trying to change clothes and things like that. Will have my appointment next week to find out about starting PT.

That is Jasmine, I have always considered her my most “exotic” looking. Until I started seeing pictures in BYC of others that look so much like she does. Lol

View attachment 3424543

View attachment 3424544

View attachment 3424545

View attachment 3424546

View attachment 3424548
She’s pretty!

View attachment 3424543

View attachment 3424544

View attachment 3424545

View attachment 3424546

View attachment 3424548
Glad the leg is going pretty well. I'm sure it will be much easier once you are able to do some weight bearing. (initially, PT may hurt - but it is so worth it.)

Jasmine is such a gorgeous lady! I love the timeline pictures, seeing her evolve into the mature hen was awesome! :love :love The next to last photo - she looks inquisitive, but also friendly.🥰 (And, don't tell Aurora, but she is sporting a lovely beard & muff, too!)

View attachment 3424543

View attachment 3424544

View attachment 3424545

View attachment 3424546

View attachment 3424548
She does have a lovely beard! I try to get a pic of Meanie's beard...but she just refuses to pose!

View attachment 3424543

View attachment 3424544

View attachment 3424545

View attachment 3424546

View attachment 3424548
OH she is a darling! Love her colour and yes she has exotic colouring - love those baby photos :) That mug pic is wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom