“Dad said that he wants more chickens “
08997A13-0755-41A1-95FE-62242DE4D393.jpeg

Final total for what went in the incubator last night. 14 Marans. 6 cochins, 2 Butter and 1 Goose for a grand total of 23 eggs. One of the sneaky Cochin girls outdid me and managed to eat her egg before I could collect it. I have 3 of my Maran hen Baby's eggs in there. I'm curious on those. Last year I tried to incubate her eggs. Under both broodies and the incubator, not one of them were fertile.

Final total for what went in the incubator last night. 14 Marans. 6 cochins, 2 Butter and 1 Goose for a grand total of 23 eggs. One of the sneaky Cochin girls outdid me and managed to eat her egg before I could collect it. I have 3 of my Maran hen Baby's eggs in there. I'm curious on those. Last year I tried to incubate her eggs. Under both broodies and the incubator, not one of them were fertile.
Has she been allowing the attention of any of the boys this year? Maybe Twiggy could woo her?🤨

Has she been allowing the attention of any of the boys this year? Maybe Twiggy could woo her?🤨
She has always allowed the attention of the boys. If these eggs are not fertile I will wonder if it is just her. She is a good momma though. Adopted 3 chicks last year from the incubator hatch and raised them. She raised my little Lilly. I also have I think 3 of Lilly's eggs in the incubator as well.

Back
Top Bottom