Sending healing thoughts for Jaffar.

Chilly and windy here today with sudden drenching rains.
Bill gave the last of his leftover rice to the ladies yesterday and the tray filled with rainwater. Apparently its quite tasty. Everyone was drinking/eating it, but of course i left my phone inside. Caught Brenna still at it after dashing in for my phone.
20230323_162535~2.jpg

Good move, I personally have never cottoned to leaf water, though I have had plenty of time tasted earthy manure water - also dislike it mostly due to having to pick sand from my teeth…

The chooks though seem to have developed a liking to the stuff - probably because they don’t have teeth to pick sand from 😳
Or they don't have to go pick sand for their gullet. Get a 2 for 1 special on sandy water!

Update: Jaffar was able to drink some of the vitamin water. He briefly opened his eyes (no damage there) I’m hoping that a good night’s sleep will help him feel better ❤️‍🩹
I hope the two of you are both able to get some rest tonight, and that he has recovered in the morning.

Update: Jaffar was able to drink some of the vitamin water. He briefly opened his eyes (no damage there) I’m hoping that a good night’s sleep will help him feel better ❤️‍🩹
Thank goodness

Ok just keep him warm and quiet, and drinking that water - sounds like exhaustion 💕

Ready for the day!

I must get cracking, stalls first, then tackle the Hen House.

Need to drive my chosen eggs to my friends place this afternoon, for their daughters to place in the bator this weekend 🥰 that should have them hatching the same days I get my other chicks. Very very eggcited to join the likes of Valarie, Rebecca, Chicken Poppy, and everyone else who has or is getting chicks 💕

Need to make bread, but I will do that tomorrow, just checked the barn cam and the chooks are out and about (or as we say here in Canada ooot n aboot 😊)

View attachment 3441026
Ooot n aboot🙃🤣🍺

Back
Top Bottom