Fluffy Friday
20230322_141309.jpg
Pippa's profile

20230322_141127.jpg
Cuckoo, my fake barred rock (more likely half barred, half something else)

@featherhead007 :hugs
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs keep us posted on how Jaffar is doing. And on what's happening with the neighbor's roo.

So.. a Norwegian, a Dane, and a Texan were having beers together in the Dubai Airport. How did the conversation go? 🤔

Yes Bob I owe lots of taxes and Saturday I will make good on them 😀

Sweet dreams my friends, I'll reply Saturday morning Texan time.
I can only imagine, esp if you are all Energy workers haha 😁

I cannot wait to see what Lety has come up with while you were away!!! I hope for Emus 😆

I hope he can recover Alex 🙏 :hugs
Hopefully time will heal and @ponypoors ideas on honey May be of help along with electrolyte water.
The honey was Rebecca’s and Bobs suggestions ❤️❤️❤️ I am reading ahead to see how the wee Ladd is doing.

He’s still with us. He seems comfortable on my bed next to me. But I’m not sure 🤔
So glad, I am still reading ahead ❤️❤️ For any further updates.
Fluffy Friday
View attachment 3441983Pippa's profile

View attachment 3441982Cuckoo, my fake barred rock (more likely half barred, half something else)

@featherhead007 :hugs
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs keep us posted on how Jaffar is doing. And on what's happening with the neighbor's roo.
puppy looks very intent on finding something 😊

I love your Barred Rock she looks real to me 🥰

Fluffy Butt Friday

Good morning all, it’s supposed to be a nice day today, ahead of some nasty weather - that storm that hit California is headed this way, we are expecting rain, freezing rain and the evil white stuff. That should be a lovely mess.

I want to get my roosts completed, and also need to get the eggs down to my friends place. Need feed for horses… but first I need to start my bread I didn’t make yesterday.

Here is a peak of Curly’s fluffy derrière

4108D8BE-511B-4DE4-8536-173D8A9A3B2E.jpeg

And a fluffy topknot from Mr P - that head hanging sleeping cannot be comfortable 😳
54DA7BF2-6169-4325-8554-F38C512DA994.png

Back
Top Bottom