And yes, the little girl has Bumblefoot AGAIN!! I went to go get her today, and there was a yellow rat snake in the coop. I grabbed it, and put him in the woods about a mile away. I went to grab her again, and there was another yellow rat snake in the coop :barnie
How funny. I am using the bottle on the right to treat BBQ's Bumblefoot. I love it.

I need that Pinto duck!! (Or goose? The long neck makes me think goose but the beak majes ne think duck.) 🤔
Indian Runner duck ❤️ My nieces pet ducks, I will likely end up with those darn things also 🤨

Her chickens I don’t mind, but the ducks will have to go.

It took all my strength to lift the 50 lb bag of feed for the chooks. I’m tired from doing that. Tomorrow my doctor will know all about my symptoms. Good news is I’m at BP 132 / 78 as of 10 minutes ago
That’s perfect ! Keep it there and you will be fine.

I too am sick of lifting heavy bags of feed and bales of hay and shavings. But then I remind myself that for my age I am a sexy hottie hahaha!
( as I am sitting here with my back in screaming agony, my legs crawling with neuropathy, and my RLS making my legs spasm excruciatingly).

BP is now 142 over 89 much better than before, but I haven’t eaten anything yet either
What did I say?! I hope you ate something, don’t make me come over there and wallop you derrière young man!

Threat tax and decrepit tax owed
BFTP
Sophia enjoying the dry sand
EAD71AC9-D634-4B28-8C77-5609F838A253.jpeg

The McNugget triplets snoozing
A0685A05-FA95-4D41-85A2-EA77D3E002DA.jpeg

And yes, the little girl has Bumblefoot AGAIN!! I went to go get her today, and there was a yellow rat snake in the coop. I grabbed it, and put him in the woods about a mile away. I went to grab her again, and there was another yellow rat snake in the coop :barnie
Wow that’s a lot of snakes!

Do your gals kill them ? Fluffy stomped a baby snake into oblivion and ate it!!!

Sleeping finally

Everyone is spread out evenly other than the golden girls who are snuggled together, might need to rethink another layer of roosts when I get the chicks, even if I only keep 5 I will need more space. Maybe higher up roost for the active flyers like buttercup and Mr P, they can fly up high, but the silkies won’t be able to.

Not sure if Brahma can fly up high or not… ?

Sorry @Ponypoor, but you just triggered MY weather whining. The following picture was just barely taken from my front door. Keep in mind that we had a two-day warm spell (well, at least above freezing) a few days ago that melted about 8 inches of the snowpack.

View attachment 3444785

Oh, and hello to you all! I don't manage to drop in very much these days, but I do occasionally lurk for a few minutes.

Tax:
View attachment 3444789
So nice to see you again.

Sleeping finally

Everyone is spread out evenly other than the golden girls who are snuggled together, might need to rethink another layer of roosts when I get the chicks, even if I only keep 5 I will need more space. Maybe higher up roost for the active flyers like buttercup and Mr P, they can fly up high, but the silkies won’t be able to.

Not sure if Brahma can fly up high or not… ?
F9093397-5C54-4623-B78B-55AEEDE44F7C.png

Back
Top Bottom