Video Taken Down

YouTube has decided to take down the video of the fight between Hattie and Aurora from a few years back because "Content showing the malicious infliction of physical or psychological harm to animals isn’t allowed on YouTube."

I appealed on the ground that it was educational, not malicious in any way, and was denied.

Therefore, as of this moment, I am shutting down my YouTube channel. If I cannot find another means by which to share videos I will no longer be doing so.

Of course I am emotional at this point and may change my mind once I calm down but I can't see letting them make money off my content when they have accused me of maliciously inflicting physical or psychological harm to my girls.

The speed by which my appeal was denied was frightening. It was very clear they did not care to hear my thoughts. They had already made their minds up.

I do not take this accusation lightly. I will be consulting attorneys today but I expect that they will tell me I would be tilting at windmills to try and fight them on this.

I encourage you every time you view a video on YouTube to remember what they accused me of doing. I will never forget it.
I am sorry to hear this Bob. I believe you can do another appeal for which a real person will evaluate it.

This is perhaps a good time to mention that I do not like YouTube, which is why my videos are on DailyMotion (can work with BYC too).

Edit to add a video that I have posted before:

Last edited:
She's never been without her rooster. They hatched together. I don't like boarding animals but this clinic is full of wonderful people. Dr Zoe knows all our dogs by name and has cared for several of our hens.
It’s wonderful that you have a Vet that is so good with your pets. ❤️

Yes, I could see the little cherubs! BTW: I didn't have to log in to view either one. However, I do have to log into my computer just to boot her up - and use a google account - don't know if that makes a difference??? :idunno :idunno
That's annoying. You needed a Google account for both?

Back
Top Bottom