That's annoying. You needed a Google account for both?
Dropbox is with Microsoft isn’t it? I didn’t need to log into anything with either, but my safari automatically has me logged into google - I can try on my laptop tomorrow and let you know about logging I with either of them.

I am sorry to hear this Bob. I believe you can do another appeal for which a real person will evaluate it.

This is perhaps a good time to mention that I do not like YouTube, which is why my videos are on DailyMotion (can work with BYC too).

Edit to add a video that I have posted before:
I think they isn’t an option to make it private .

Oh My Gosh babies 🥰🥰🥰 is that Hattie? And who is with her?
That is Hattie and our one time rooster, Jabberwocky.

20190316_165044.jpg

That's annoying. You needed a Google account for both?
My computer - the fan died and the computer fried. I work both from home and the office, Work gave me a laptop, and I have to log in to the computer (& it goes through their secure server)..and school uses google host for their emails (hence a gmail email even though it has a .edu address) and that is our log-in to everything EXCEPT student information software. So, just by logging into the computer to 'open her up', I'm also automatically logged into my school email (which I immediately close, but as far as google is concerned, it has me logged in permanently)

Back
Top Bottom