Your neighbours should like your chooks - don’t they? Love the caption’s btw 😊

Meanwhile they are all looking very lovely!
My dad said we're getting weird but shocked glances from people seeing our chickens. I mean, we can't have guinea pigs, chinchillas, dogs, cats and other animals inside the house because our house is very small so this is the best we can do.

My dad said we're getting weird but shocked glances from people seeing our chickens. I mean, we can't have guinea pigs, chinchillas, dogs, cats and other animals inside the house because our house is very small so this is the best we can do.
They do know they are chickens right? Not canaries…. Just saying some people might not have ever seen a real chicken - at least with feathers still!

They put a splint. We are to take her back for a checkup in two weeks.
Too bad they didn’t give Meloxicam, it’s a pretty safe medication for humans, horses, cats (who are notoriously Hard to treat for pain meds), and I hear poultry. I would have been interested to see what her dosage would have been.

Taxes due. Hope no interest is incurred:View attachment 3449610
Will you ladies just hurry up, pick a nest box and lay? No more dawdling - I'm getting stiff in the knees standing guard here - chop, chop, girls! (It is rough being an old man!)
Yes Mr P has the same issue these days! Even more now with the nest box changes. But I think they are liking the shelves - I know Mr P seems to be sleeping better, he stretches right out and sleeps it’s so funny to see.

I already checked on the chooks and abies today. And got my biopsy results which are inflammation and gastric ulcers. Im calling the dr tomorrow to see if I can get in earlier. Im stil waiting on my Gallbladder test to see if its good
View attachment 3449613
just love that Roo, wattles and stripes 🥰

Yes. Anyone can tell what's a chicken and what's a canary a mile away.
"at least with feathers still!"
Wait...
Oh those poor poor beasts 😢why must we humans be such idiots, those poor chickens look like they also don’t have wings 🥺🥺

I have not heard of such a thing - I hope we humans don’t get to the stage of having featherless chickens for commercial use.

Would you be willing to just post pictures, and stay on BYC?
That is sweet of you to ask. I'm still here. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I have spent a lot of my time on FBA in the last 5+ years and I have enjoyed it. I've met some people that I consider to be good friends that I know I would lose track of you good people for sure. So leaving the site would not be something I would do rashly.

I just cannot stand to have my reputation called into question. To even have it implied that I don't take care of my ladies is too much.

Back
Top Bottom