My newest escape artists

Haha, that made me burst our laughing. I had volume on, and my brother just thought that I was listening to YouTube, until you said Fluffy Butt Friday. Then he looked at me like I was crazy.
My girls just walk right past me through the door for the second it's open. Then I need to chase a certain BR around and she flies up on her brothers coop and makes me chase her for 15 minutes-ahem SPLOTCH-...

I am sorry I find this so funny. I am used now after years with my horses and chickens intermingling. You want to talk about panic, watch a momma hen bring her fresh off the nest chicks into a horses stall. You learn quickly to give up herding them out and just walk away.
BP was 132 over 80. Now it’s 165 over 99
Thanks for the worry! :th

You do have medicine for high BP?
Both my parents have high BP-lucky me- and they take medicine for it.
High BP tax-
BBQ is wondering If you like her wig
20230528_182521.jpg

BP was 132 over 80. Now it’s 165 over 99
Thanks for the worry! :th
I am sorry for the mental image. With the exception of Chiquita, Goose and Gryffyn every single hen has done this. I used to try to hover and herd only to be outdone by those mommas. Those chicks were more in danger of me stepping on them trying to stop them from going in the stalls then they were of the horses. Want to upset Uncle Dirt, get in his stall and herd out chicks making them shriek in panic. Not smart.

I am sorry for the mental image. With the exception of Chiquita, Goose and Gryffyn every single hen has done this. I used to try to hover and herd only to be outdone by those mommas. Those chicks were more in danger of me stepping on them trying to stop them from going in the stalls then they were of the horses. Want to upset Uncle Dirt, get in his stall and herd out chicks making them shriek in panic. Not smart.
Not smart

Back
Top Bottom