I know you have been having this issue - I have not.
I set up a RoyalChick Google account in a matter of seconds. I don't know why they are doing that to you.
Screenshot_20230529_134659.png

No phone number needed! I was able to make myself another account!
Now what am I going to do with it??? Maybe use that instead of my other account for YouTube? I don't know. Or a backup.
I tried to make the name more believable so it would not give me as many issues as it did with "Johnnelo Marteneli" or "Josephnelo"

View attachment 3522262
No phone number needed! I was able to make myself another account!
Now what am I going to do with it??? Maybe use that instead of my other account for YouTube? I don't know. Or a backup.
I tried to make the name more believable so it would not give me as many issues as it did with "Johnnelo Marteneli" or "Josephnelo"
A BYC member advised me to have a BYC-dedicated Google account and use that for posting chicken videos on YouTube purely for the sake of privacy. That is why it is a RoyalChick account and all my videos are posted by RC.
I just love that I managed to help you with something tech! I am feeling very proud of myself. My tech problem solving skills extend to 'unplug it and count to ten' (which by the way often works!).

Tax: On your mark. Get set. GO!!
Oh. Sylvie is already half way down the track!
3B2A349D-4B22-424F-B7A8-5BB9344CA800.jpeg

A BYC member advised me to have a BYC-dedicated Google account and use that for posting chicken videos on YouTube purely for the sake of privacy. That is why it is a RoyalChick account and all my videos are posted by RC.
I just love that I managed to help you with something tech! I am feeling very proud of myself. My tech problem solving skills extend to 'unplug it and count to ten' (which by the way often works!).

Tax: On your mark. Get set. GO!!
Oh. Sylvie is already half way down the track!
View attachment 3522276
You should be proud of yourself! I have never made a Google account since 2021 (like as if anyone makes more than one account), so things may have changed.
My Dad still does the "unplug and count to ten" thing. It works especially on older computers and things like the pieces of junk from the cable company.
If you ever have any tech issues too complicated for you to solve, let me know! This goes for anyone here. Just tag me or PM me. I'm usually happy to help solve these things, unless one of my feathered helpers is on the keyboard.

Baby mugs šŸ˜

Hi, I am new here! My name is Chukki and my human says that I am the friendliest chick she has met in her whole entire life!
View attachment 3521966

My name is Beatrice and I have very fuzzy legs. Actually I am fuzzy all over!
View attachment 3521967

I am Regan. When our human gave us hard boiled egg for the first time, it was NEW! Even though it was NEW, I was brave and tried it first. It was SO GOOD that I had to run all over the place to make sure no one got mine! It was SO FUN!!
View attachment 3521976

I am Cordelia. I keep trying to have a bath on a towel. I don't know why when I do that my human puts me in a bowl of dirt. :confused:
View attachment 3521988

I am Viola. I am tiny and have had some health problems, but I am hanging in there! When I wasn't feeling well, I spent most of my time resting on my toy poodle.
View attachment 3521983

I am Goneril and my human says that I am "energetic" and "spicy." At first, I bit Viola's sore foot but my human said, "No, Goneril!" and she pecked me on my back! I don't do that anymore šŸ˜‡.
View attachment 3521987
What angels!! They are so cute!

Sign me up!! I'll have Mom buy me a suit when she gets back!!!View attachment 3522278
Well, you may need to have a few million dollars for that, but sounds good. The big space company will fly you to the moon and back. Make sure you sign the liability waiver. And tell the rooster with the bumblefoot that I hope he gets well soon!

Back
Top Bottom