Checking chooks and counted 12 on the ledge and realized this sneaky little upstart is likely Rico.

Well he can stay there now - I will rescue him in the morning… that’s it, he will be up there always now I bet.

CA2BAA81-D931-40E6-9C07-245253B91324.jpeg

That did not increase the word count of what I understood and it reduced the personal touch of you offering to help.
Give up and pay your taxes!

Tax: more sunbathing today for Bernie and Babs joined her.
View attachment 3522735
I will not give up while helping you.
Mind you, generative AI is pretty boring. I wrote all my posts by myself. I was curious to see what it did. Don't worry, when I offer to help, it is because it comes from my heart.
I was forced to say that by Josey. She said she would poop on me if I did said there was another reason: the fact she will poop on me if I do not offer to help. But really, I love helping whether or not a chicken butt is in my face.

Nope, it is about 64 degrees Fahrenheit - remember, 0 Celsius is freezing, 100 Celcius is boiling.. We generally like it to be roughly 1/4 the way between freezing & boiling a comfortable temp. (212-32 = 180/4 =45 . 32+45 = 77 Pleasant! A little cooler/a little warmer - both okay! So, for Celsius, around 25 degrees is quite plesant. A bit lower, as bit higher - all good!

Temp. totaling tax:

A bribe always gets them to come over!View attachment 3522730
Sampson
View attachment 3522733
Delilah
View attachment 3522734

And they brought a friend. @Marie2020 : You think Princess gets Mucky: yes, that is mud on her beak! The ducks make such a mess....but they are so darn cute, you just can't get angry with the!
I am getting it from all sides now with my nieces ducks. But I am just not set up for them. And with the hens I will be stretched for space in the hen house.

Nope, it is about 64 degrees Fahrenheit - remember, 0 Celsius is freezing, 100 Celcius is boiling.. We generally like it to be roughly 1/4 the way between freezing & boiling a comfortable temp. (212-32 = 180/4 =45 . 32+45 = 77 Pleasant! A little cooler/a little warmer - both okay! So, for Celsius, around 25 degrees is quite plesant. A bit lower, as bit higher - all good!

Temp. totaling tax:

A bribe always gets them to come over!View attachment 3522730
Sampson
View attachment 3522733
Delilah
View attachment 3522734

And they brought a friend. @Marie2020 : You think Princess gets Mucky: yes, that is mud on her beak! The ducks make such a mess....but they are so darn cute, you just can't get angry with the!
Were you just looking for a excuse to talk about math?
Still, I saved your post. Interesting stuff. Even though I am not a math fan.

Nokia phones allowed you to customize your ring tone and they even had a game called snake which was quite fun.
I have heard of Snake.
I want your opinion: are they funner than what we have now? I really wonder how smartphones changed the world. Now we stick our heads in our phone instead of the sand. Ostriches were smarter. They just stuck their head in the sand with the release of the iPhone.

Those are nasty little things.
A bit early yet for them here but I remember last year the Princesses were not happy about them.
I found that like with mosquitoes, a good breeze is the thing.
I remember @micstrachan posted a rechargeable clip on fan - I think you may even have bought one like I did.
I am going to deploy that when they start getting bad.
Yes! I have a bunch! Some even have a fine mist. Mine are all by Opolar.

Back
Top Bottom