Saw a hawk kill one of our pullets this morning as I was greeting the hvac guy. I yelled, the hawk dropped her but she was dead. A short-time later the tech read the last rites to our evaporator coil that is pouring out freon. Guess I won't be buying any lottery tickets today.😒😔
Oh no! So sorry to read this.

WHAT THE BLEEP???

:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

How did Mrs Clean-egg get Peronitis??
Today she wasn't herself, just sitting in the corner doing nothing. Both she and I knew it was her time, but I don't have the gut to do the processing so I called my friend that obviously has a stronger gut. The worst part was that I had to hold her legs while my friend processed.

Anyway, I had come across @ManueB's thread about her hen Caramel, that from what I believe died of peronitis as well. So when I saw that burst yolk ALL over her insides, I knew.
She had a LOT of water inside her, and those burst yolks. Little to no feed in her crop.
:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit
I’m sorry for uour loss, but glad you had the strength to put her out of her misery.

Eli hung out with the Littles. No blood was shed.
Babs gave Sylvie a quick peck on the head but I can’t blame her because she was trying to eat and Sylvie came up to her and pecked her on the face. Sylvie pecked first!
There is a lot of chest bumping going on as the littles establish their pecking order.
Sylvie is particularly active in these little fights. Gulp. Might she be a little boy?
Piglet and Pooh get into it with each other a lot too.
I have officially hit mayhem stage.
Finally I am worried about Eli. I am hoping it is just broody?/not-broody? hormones, but I can’t forget she was sick before she went broody. She isn’t eating a lot and she is sitting like this with her rump up in the air. Any thoughts?

View attachment 3517093View attachment 3517094View attachment 3517095View attachment 3517097View attachment 3517098View attachment 3517100
Have you checked Eli’s belly for swelling? Looks like she’s trying to keep pressure off her back end.

My first computer.
This laptop is to blame for my computer collection. @BY Bob , I know how much you wanted one of these according to a old post here. So this is for you:
20230529_223709.jpg

What happens if you ask it to TRWNSLATE it from Techno-geek to Plain English? :gig :gig :gig :duc

View attachment 3522795
:gig
Something like this?

He prefers not to use products from several companies to make his electronic devices work. He recommends some other products for this purpose, but it is hard to avoid those specific companies in all situations.
Also, his needs have changed over time and he is willing to help others.

Tax: BFTP - the Pentagonists on their first drive home.
7920617C-5B64-4DAE-884E-F8E51F710EAD.jpeg

:gig
Something like this?

He prefers not to use products from several companies to make his electronic devices work. He recommends some other products for this purpose, but it is hard to avoid those specific companies in all situations.
Also, his needs have changed over time and he is willing to help others.

Tax: BFTP - the Pentagonists on their first drive home.
View attachment 3522843
I was hoping he'd ask the computer program the question......

Back
Top Bottom