:gig
Something like this?

He prefers not to use products from several companies to make his electronic devices work. He recommends some other products for this purpose, but it is hard to avoid those specific companies in all situations.
Also, his needs have changed over time and he is willing to help others.

Tax: BFTP - the Pentagonists on their first drive home.
View attachment 3522843
Goodness how they have grown! So cute 💕

Interesting list of ingredients. Sulphur for pain….It’s the ichthammol in there that is the traditional drawing salve ingredient.
@Marie2020 - in the UK I believe you can get ichthammol ointment which is the active part of a drawing salve.
The reason I believe that is I got my tube of it at Boots.
Just look for Ichthammol ointment or drawing salve.
I don’t know if Prid specifically is available in the UK. It may be, I just never looked.

Hmm. Google now wants phone numbers for accounts. Makes it harder.
I also do mine unlisted.
I will warn you, YouTube will want to verify you by invading your privacy.
View attachment 3522250
Never got this, but I’m way past the age where they might be worried about a minor posting or viewing content.

@Marie2020 - in the UK I believe you can get ichthammol ointment which is the active part of a drawing salve.
The reason I believe that is I got my tube of it at Boots.
Just look for Ichthammol ointment or drawing salve.
I don’t know if Prid specifically is available in the UK. It may be, I just never looked.
Or Amazon

Fixing Computers Has Never Been So Fun.
This is my Dad's almost 15 year old laptop, which is older than me by a month (sigh).
He needed to upgrade the operating system, but the thing barely had any storage left. So he got a new drive. Opening the thing up, it was dusty in there. At least ten years worth of dust. My eyes almost popped out of my head. View attachment 3522577
After that long and satisfying process called cleaning the insides of a laptop and replacing the hard drive, I installed a fresh copy of Ubuntu Unity on it.
My Dad does not care much for the default wallpapers. So I put my own there. I can't wait to see what his reaction is. I have done this to one of his phones. View attachment 3522582View attachment 3522583
I have so much fun doing this. Chickens make the best wallpapers.
They certainly do make the best wallpapers. Pastel is my lockscreen and homescreen.
It used to be Willow and Bolt, but the pictures were cut off so it looked like a bunch of headless chickens.

Back
Top Bottom