I’m finding that the whole area here, has harbored some really stupid people. Maybe that’s why I bought the property so cheap. Even with my fence, I get visitors from all over. (Animals from the streets, humans from everywhere, and I have to keep things locked up if at all possible. 🔒 :idunno :th
Did you know that Charles Manson died in prison and is buried around here somewhere. Now there’s something to be proud of! NOT!

Evil man you should ask him to give her to you. You can exchange some eggs (let them sit outside a couple weeks though).
He just doesn’t know what he’s doing. Separating the momma hen from her chicks. And letting them go to my yard. I can’t understand why he did that. Same thing with cats and dogs around here. People just drop them off on the highway.
Does my property have a sign that says “unwanted animal sanctuary, all are welcome!” ?

Morning Visitor

Everyone had a blast running around this morning, and we even had an eggciting visitor!

Even the 3 week old kiddies got in on the action.

I finally dragged everyone away from the wee visitor and left her to sunbathe in peace
All of your animals are cute, even the snakes!

Morning Visitor

Everyone had a blast running around this morning, and we even had an eggciting visitor!

Even the 3 week old kiddies got in on the action.

I finally dragged everyone away from the wee visitor and left her to sunbathe in peace
I thought it was funny how they all lined up to look at it - like a zoo exhibit!

Back
Top Bottom