Say no, that is Google wanting to manage your passwords.

I generally log out of everything and log in again so I don’t ever forget my passwords.

IT tax

I see chickens… they’re everywhere 😳
View attachment 3528615
Ok. Done :D

IT tax
Ginger giving me THE LOOK
IMG_0783.JPG

Ok so I give up trying to keep the chicks out of the tree, I just don’t look anymore, they are up and down that tree roosting and sleeping in it (when they aren’t in my office with me).

Even Tippy is up with them now!

View attachment 3528533View attachment 3528535View attachment 3528534View attachment 3528536View attachment 3528537
'Tis the Way of the Chicken, @Ponypoor

They probably have been conversing with Auntie Eli on beakbook!😆

they look great up in the tree! Happy/content, good view, enough branches to feel semi-protected: what's not to love.❤️❤️❤️

'Tis the Way of the Chicken, @Ponypoor

They probably have been conversing with Auntie Eli on beakbook!😆

they look great up in the tree! Happy/content, good view, enough branches to feel semi-protected: what's not to love.❤️❤️❤️
Yes that is why I am allowing it - not much can get them - even a Sharp Shinned hawk likely couldn't get in there.

It causing the Robins and Black Birds and squirrels some drama hahaha!

Yes I am sure it’s a Roo, and at least 2 others. I was hoping the 5 toed chick which is either a Penelope or her daughter Dorothy, chick would be a pullet but I am about 99 percent sure it’s a Roo 😟 I won’t tell my cousin, she doesn’t need to know her grand chick will be freezer camp bound.

I had another splash roosting on me this morning so I grabbed a peek and seems wattles coming in, and another I see spurs coming on the legs.
Spurs don't usually start developing until after the 6 month mark.

Back
Top Bottom