Check out our visitor
20230604_111845~2.jpg
20230604_111559~2.jpg

Herons are common in our waterways, but rarely in our neighbors tree!

I'm sorry, I know you have mentioned the breed when you got the fertile eggs, but I have completely forgotten. What are they? They look like they will be a very rich Mahogany colour! 🥰 🥰
English Jubilee Orpington :) Like BYBobs beautiful LF ❤️

Took some individual pictures today of the babies. Brownie was unhappy with the photo shoot so we had to be quick about it.
Fable
IMG_9263.jpeg

Myth
IMG_9268.jpeg

Avalon
IMG_9272.jpeg

Story
IMG_9278.jpeg

Lore: Undeniably a boy
IMG_9280.jpeg

English Jubilee Orpington :) Like BYBobs beautiful LF ❤️

Took some individual pictures today of the babies. Brownie was unhappy with the photo shoot so we had to be quick about it.
Fable
View attachment 3528957
Myth
View attachment 3528960
Avalon
View attachment 3528961
Story
View attachment 3528964
Lore: Undeniably a boyView attachment 3528965
Very lovely. Fable looks like she has a topknot. Or is that just the breeze?
It is fascinating to see how their color changes.
I am seeing with Sylvie that she changes every day - much more gray than before.

ABBE115C-3000-48EF-BBD5-8812FA4FFB0D.jpeg

Last edited:
I am seeing with Sylvie that she changes every day - much more gray than before.

View attachment 3528969
@Ponypoor - I just noticed in this picture of Sylvie you can see the little spur bud on her right foot.
The breeder assured me she is a girl and Welbars can be sexed at hatch so I assume she is indeed female in spite of the spur buds.

View attachment 3528969
She “shouldn’t” have a top knot however stranger things have happened. I actually think it is just her head pin feathers poking up. It fascinating how much and how quickly they change, I agree!
Sylvie is turning into a beautiful pullet, she looks like she might just end up looking like a light brahma color pattern wise. ❤️

Go check your adult ladies legs. They have the bump too. And some hens grow them too
Thanks yes I did, I am just wanting to see how many Roos I have to deal with.

The breeder assured me she is a girl and Welbars can be sexed at hatch so I assume she is indeed female in spite of the spur buds.
Yes my adult hens all have the buds on their legs also.

I was a bit worried that I would have 10 Roos hahaha!

Bad Kelly !

Back
Top Bottom