I'll let my two out the front for a short time in the morning but then they can't go out there for some time after that. I have ant's coming into my living room and bedroom walls again and sadly I have to get someone in to fix it. :(
20230604_113855.jpg

I'll let me two out the front for a short time in the morning but then they can't go out there for some time after that. I have ant's coming into my living room and bedroom walls again and sadly I have to get someone in to fix it. :(
View attachment 3529181
Oh no. Not ants. Those things come marching by the thousands. Once they find food, they all come and eat it. Just like chickens.
Hey, maybe those are now the unknown tiny underground chicken! We have giant land chickens and fresh water chickens so why not?

I'll let my two out the front for a short time in the morning but then they can't go out there for some time after that. I have ant's coming into my living room and bedroom walls again and sadly I have to get someone in to fix it. :(
View attachment 3529181
I get ants in the bathroom every spring. I am not a fan.

just a little worried about this pest control tomorrow. I hope my animals won't get hurt.

How are you Alex? Has your blood pressure normalised?
Actually it’s under control now that I have been taking the correct medication. And I have a new Cadillac in my left eye, and end of the month I will have the procedure done again on my right eye!

To save @notabitail a tax payment, they are Bluetooth not WiFi.

Tax - Eli trying to herd youngsters
View attachment 3529191
Wow. Thank you! Seems like you know a thing or two. Did your chickens teach you that? They are probably on Beakbook all the day.
Josey looked like she had AirPods in her ear all the time at one point.

Back
Top Bottom