made no difference in her mood. She won’t eat. She’s out with the rest of the birds, but she’s going slowly and showing no interest in anything.
She’s fast enough that I can’t catch her and bring her back inside with me. (But I’m slow lately too !)
In reality, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the beginning of the end for the beautiful Hen-Rietta. :(
I am sorry she is ill and I hope she makes it and defies the odds. My thoughts are with you both. She is in the best hands possible. :hugs

No. Probably not. Unless I can convince Mom to buy some Silkie eggs. The one chick dying upset the whole we-need-more-chickens things. Didn't take long for anyone to day we can't get any more until we have room (though I think two Silkies can squish in).
There is always next year ❤️

Twofer Tuesday
(Well you have to ignore the photobombing chick to the left - it is supposed to be Eli and a mini-me enjoying cabbage).

View attachment 3530910
Everyone wants in on the action 💖

I have set out a whole bunch of things for her breakfast. She’s not interested in anything 🙁 maybe she just wants to be with her friends. Any thoughts on that?🤔
I hope she feels better, maybe some activities like digging the dirt, get things moving...

How is your neck today?

There is always next year ❤️

Everyone wants in on the action 💖

I hope she feels better, maybe some activities like digging the dirt, get things moving...

How is your neck today?
I’m surviving. Little bit better today but still feeling a cramp. Hen-Rietta is outside being a chicken. I think she likes being with her friends

Really wanted a roo though!

Just as well if I am keeping Rico. The three silkie chicks belong to my friend so any hens would go back to her, minus the Roo I would keep.

So guess just as well they go back to her.
I did miss that news somehow! That is amazing, I am so happy for you!!

I’m surviving. Little bit better today but still feeling a cramp. Hen-Rietta is outside being a chicken. I think she likes being with her friends
Glad your neck is a wee bit better. And glad Ms Rietta is with her friends.

Make sure you take you pain meds 💖

Back
Top Bottom