20230608_091803.jpg

Tax.
I fit, I sit. Not just big cats that cram themselves into a tiny space.
Oh, and @Ponypoor
What does your little rooster sound like when he crows? We may have a small troublemaker here.
20230608_072343.jpg

This photo also counts as tax.

I love to read but Shakespeare was never my thing. Rosie does not care for him either. She can recite and quote a insane amount of Edgar Allan Poe. She also finished her birthday book in a week. Afterwards she came to me and discussed the book. She loved it, agreed there were many parts in it that were wrong and heartbreaking. Her biggest take away. How can her generation learn from our mistakes in the past if we try to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened.
What was she reading? I remember you told us but the title eludes me now.

Hey how is the smoke situation down your way?

Have everyone out and about today but going to get the back in the run now, the black flies are evil!
16862398941893573293616987782026.jpg

What was she reading? I remember you told us but the title eludes me now.

Hey how is the smoke situation down your way?

Have everyone out and about today but going to get the back in the run now, the black flies are evil!
View attachment 3533983
She read To Kill a Mockingbird. We have no smoke right now.

We hit a record here on tuesday grass was well over 1400, there were warnings about it.
Claritin day!

I figure I am just going to wear a mask forever now, between the pollin, smoke, chicken dander, horses hair, hay, straw and shavings I am doomed! Hahahahaha!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom