So sorry for the loss. I don’t have the words.
Thank you. This is just hard today as I have mixed emotions with the rooster drama that unfolded yesterday. Branch only limps now if he runs, and of course he had to chase a few hens. Monday before I got these chicks I ended up selling the remaining 13 older chicks to the same cousin who bought the first 3. As a treat for myself, and to ensure I only got pullets I went after what I thought would be "eye candy" when I looked out at my flock. Now I am loosing them 1 by 1. A gold based EE and a gold laced wyandotte will still be beautiful. I just wanted those silvers darn it.

Thank you. This is just hard today as I have mixed emotions with the rooster drama that unfolded yesterday. Branch only limps now if he runs, and of course he had to chase a few hens. Monday before I got these chicks I ended up selling the remaining 13 older chicks to the same cousin who bought the first 3. As a treat for myself, and to ensure I only got pullets I went after what I thought would be "eye candy" when I looked out at my flock. Now I am loosing them 1 by 1. A gold based EE and a gold laced wyandotte will still be beautiful. I just wanted those silvers darn it.
I’d love to get off this emotional roller coaster that we share lately! :barnie

I hope I did the right thing. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with a therapist. I have many questions about myself that only a professional, outside the box can answer. (Privately)
Usually I would go to my preacher, but not for this. Not this time.
TaxxxxxView attachment 3534577
Yes you are doing the right thing, never think you are not.

Hope you find your answers you seek.

❤️

Back
Top Bottom