Mistyping?

Must be a new IT term! So do you cook Zuckerberg before giving to you chooks?
Haha yeah I spelled zucchini so wrong my phone autocorrected it to Zuckerberg :p
I did not! However this zucchini half was getting soft...and was the half my parent's dog left in the yard when he decided to run around with one earlier! 😳 Mum threw it in the field and then a few minutes later, here comes the dog with it!

Haha yeah I spelled zucchini so wrong my phone autocorrected it to Zuckerberg :p
I did not! However this zucchini half was getting soft...and was the half my parent's dog left in the yard when he decided to run around with one earlier! 😳 Mum threw it in the field and then a few minutes later, here comes the dog with it!
Where did you get that phone? Gezz :eek::confused:

Yes. There were riots. It led to the downfall of Margaret Thatcher.
The Iron Lady - down with a thud.

Speaking of thuds, I almost squashed poor Little Grey - sh was roosting up on the door top. Sheesh! Scared the crap out of me I thought I had injured her. But she is ok, wish she would stop going up there 🤨

😊 I feel guilty for teasing when one is I’ll 💕

But it was funny, and I couldn’t resist, I have a constant battle with my phone and autocorrect!

Tax

My three Azurs
D3FB6A88-0239-42BF-A127-C77D7C5D2141.jpeg

They lay the prettiest blue eggs

Where did you get that phone? Gezz :eek::confused:
My family has a ridiculous in joke revolving around yelling "ZUCKERBERG" at each other...I can't even remember when it started. Guess my phone just assumes that's what I'm doing since I've texted it at my sister in law so many times, haha.

Morning everyone. Feeling sicker today, might ask hubby to take me to the walk in clinic after he gets home from work.
Have any of y'all decorated your coops for Halloween? I want to do mine, if I can find a skeleton chicken anywhere haha.
Here are the chickies enjoying some mash with herbs yesterday.
View attachment 3638642
I'm sorry you are so unwell. :(

If you have a dollar tree near you, they usually have a bird skeleton (I think it is supposed to be a raven, but it works! Not huge - but close to a small chicken size skeleton!

Your littles are getting big!

Back
Top Bottom