Okay. Then why don’t you take before and after pictures of your work. I’m curious 👀
Good idea - then we can all admire your work!

I don't have a picture, but the Pentagonists managed to roost in a sort of huddle so each of them could peck one other.
I don't think they have understood pecking order is not supposed to be circular!

For Lovers of Hattie

She is doing great. Her sore is healing. She jumped up on a footstool today for the first time in many months.
20230919_085747.jpg

Even better she has started showing her wiles. She avoided me in a very clever fashion today.

Last time I caught her in the morning it was when everyone exited the complex when I opened the side door in the morning. So I tried the same thing this morning. Out they came.

Only 5 hens. Where is Hattie? OK. I can wait. So I call her. No response.

Then I hear scratch, scratch, scratch.

It's coming from the Cluckle Hut. Hattie is in the Cluckle Hut scratching around.
I call her again. Out into the porch she comes.

I watch as she tries to work her way onto the ramp and she seems to be having trouble. So I decide to go pick her off the porch. To do so I have to walk around the complex to the door into the big run.

As soon as I get to the door, Hattie jumps off the porch and sprints out across the yard away from me. No medicine for her this morning. Fooled that old human servant again.
:gig :lau :gig :lau

She is this active on 1 ml per day. I'm hoping this lasts a long time.

Back
Top Bottom