I am about 40 pages behind. We made it to Pittsburgh and then to Charlotte, NC, safely. We were very surprised that there was no construction going into Charlotte. And not much traffic. It has never, ever been that easy to get to my FIL's house! :eek:

I took several pictures of the girls before I left.
IMG_5147.JPG

Here's a Button mug for Monday.

Princess was upset (so was i) but after she came back she just settled down.

I'm counting my blessings, a good friend helped me to Bury Tina and Princess understood she had passed and I didn't kill her. Secondly Tina survived 2 years and two months happily. She didn't suffer long.
I think the fireworks got to her nerves on top of being poorly.

At least I still have princess
You are a great person, but you are not a chicken. Princess might need a chicken friend to be happy with. :idunno

I am about 40 pages behind. We made it to Pittsburgh and then to Charlotte, NC, safely. We were very surprised that there was no construction going into Charlotte. And not much traffic. It has never, ever been that easy to get to my FIL's house! :eek:

I took several pictures of the girls before I left.
View attachment 3677900
Here's a Button mug for Monday.
That’ll do!

Sir Jaffar was feeling better today, so he rode with me to the post office, to get my mail. (Jaffar keeps expecting a letter from Phyllis, or perhaps her Royal Worshipfulness Queen Aurora, on the status of FBA. I keep telling him that those chooks don’t have time for writing letters, but ..
what Knight takes council from a squire anyways? :idunno

Ok here is the money tax I owe 😊

Mr P is in need of a haircut I guess
DE07E265-A806-4562-8344-5F348FC29BF8.jpeg

Eli-too looks so fierce but she is really a sweetie pie - unless your a frog or bug…
93E4A447-9818-401D-B6ED-F072F504C1AF.jpeg

Muffy gets my vote for most hilarious mug, I really should trim her whiskers she is having issues at night flying down from the door (though she gets up there quite fine)
12914085-1703-46C9-A5E4-08A725D25E0F.jpeg

Three little chickies sitting on a door,
I looked but couldn’t find one more.
So I snapped off a photo of trio for show,
And a fourth little chickie was sitting down below!
13E2ACE0-7199-4FD7-881E-613D418DF443.jpeg

image.jpg

Henny Penny, the dedicated wee mama
D0B85D9C-F70B-44C6-8763-2BC67F49B639.jpeg
8FC22152-3727-4A68-8BC5-5FF27A7538B0.jpeg

On a different topic, Blanche moulted and the white tips on her feathers disappeared
4357E518-813B-412F-8E77-6F3F4C9C23A4.jpeg

My 2 girls, they are wonderful with MY flock and horses. That said, when there is a horse show or even a group of people down at the barn riding my girls are inside. CeeCee is iffy with people she does not know. She has to meet them a few times for her to be comfortable. My horses may be good with dogs underfoot, that does not mean someone else's are. I do not want it on my mind that I got someone hurt because their horse spooked at the sight of one of my dogs. At the shows several people bring their dogs. Yes they may be leashed but I do not like seeing them lunging at the end of their leashes as horses ride by. Try that with Russ who is a angel and has let his previous owners dog ride on his butt. Russ will kick out at the offending dog. One of these days it will not be pretty when he connects with the dog is all I have to say. I just hope he misses the owner. Wait I take that back, If the one on the end of the leash is a child I hope he misses. If it is a adult well they should know better.
The neighbours next door who used to live there were cops, the hubby was a canine cop, his old dog Major was a gem ignored the horses and whatnot, but his young dog Major-2 was a brat, one day he got too close to my foal who kicked him square in the head CRACK!

I was equally ticked off and horrified (my tax dollars a $30,000 dog killed by my foal!), and went to tell him. He laughed and said ‘well he will learn won’t he’. Not the point buddy - I told him he was lucky the foal didn’t run through the fence. Sheesh!

And one day my coach was out I was having a lesson and her dog was there - well Major just had to come over and play with her dog, getting in my way…. Next thing I know the dogs are both following me while I was doing my dressage test, it was too funny walk, trot, canter halt, the dogs did everything I did. Too funny. Though I still could have throttled copper buddy. The dog was behaving.

Ok more tax
Henny you are so cute 😊
071F7401-0A03-4CF1-ACEC-95F0AFA6B906.jpeg

Ok here is the money tax I owe 😊

Mr P is in need of a haircut I guess
View attachment 3677695

Eli-too looks so fierce but she is really a sweetie pie - unless your a frog or bug…
View attachment 3677696

Muffy gets my vote for most hilarious mug, I really should trim her whiskers she is having issues at night flying down from the door (though she gets up there quite fine)
View attachment 3677702

Three little chickies sitting on a door,
I looked but couldn’t find one more.
So I snapped off a photo of trio for show,
And a fourth little chickie was sitting down below!
View attachment 3677697
View attachment 3677708

Henny Penny, the dedicated wee mama
View attachment 3677699View attachment 3677698

On a different topic, Blanche moulted and the white tips on her feathers disappeared
View attachment 3677701
Lovely pictures. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom