Pavers done!
View attachment 3679926View attachment 3679925
View attachment 3679927
View attachment 3679928

Checked Tedi' uropygial gland and saw and felt nothing that looked out of place, but what do I know?

Pressed around it and rubbed the sides some, I didn't see a drop come out but I didn't squeeze it or the base hard. I recall the vet did and they didn't like it. Pale, skin-colored and normal looking. No red or swollen parts. Will look at the others' and compare.

Hard to find, took awhile through her tight dense fluff feathers but I knew when I was getting close because she made those little boks. There are some new pin feathers growing in around there. Maybe that's her source of discomfort?

Very cute thing, it looks like an anemone with a tuft of feathers coming out of the tip.
CB, Your brick job has really paved its way into my heart ❤️. A truly magnificent achievement!

Sir Jaffar was trying to get a Good Knight’s sleep: 69861182896__6F3E6611-EF8B-46C5-9C8E-C87FF64C0EDF.jpeg

I have a taker for Manny. They'll come get him tonight. Since they're driving 45 minutes, I have hope they just want a rooster, not dinner. I mean, who drives an hour and a half round trip at night for a rooster you'll have to butcher when you can buy one for $10 ready to cook? But I'm not asking. 🫢
Yes I agree - that’s wonderful and he is such a handsome boy he will be used as a nice Roo to make babies.

Back
Top Bottom