Look at this.
DSCN2851.JPG
DSCN2853.JPG

Today, Owly's egg is on par size wise with the leghorns. That one is hatching size. Lovely color on it as well. Goose, ahem, Goose is ready to commit to setting by the signals she is giving me at any moment. I may have to hide that one, and the next 2 if they are similar sized. 3 little Owly's running around will not be the worst thing to happen.

Ok folks, after this may not be on much today. Grandma has been up a hour and I have a worrying feeling. She has complained that her shoulder is hurting her. She is blaming it on that she slept on her side and it is a crick in her neck. No, she slept flat on her back last night. Her O2 stat was also down a little bit this morning. She is in the middle of a breathing treatment. She also was not able to eat her breakfast, 2 bites and she got sick. I want to believe this is nothing. I hope I am right, but, something just feels off.

Ok folks, after this may not be on much today. Grandma has been up a hour and I have a worrying feeling. She has complained that her shoulder is hurting her. She is blaming it on that she slept on her side and it is a crick in her neck. No, she slept flat on her back last night. Her O2 stat was also down a little bit this morning. She is in the middle of a breathing treatment. She also was not able to eat her breakfast, 2 bites and she got sick. I want to believe this is nothing. I hope I am right, but, something just feels off.
Keeping you in my thoughts

Look at this.
View attachment 3756198View attachment 3756200
Today, Owly's egg is on par size wise with the leghorns. That one is hatching size. Lovely color on it as well. Goose, ahem, Goose is ready to commit to setting by the signals she is giving me at any moment. I may have to hide that one, and the next 2 if they are similar sized. 3 little Owly's running around will not be the worst thing to happen.
Such a pretty egg.
🥰

We are here if you need us. Or need the distraction.

Back
Top Bottom